Membership is open to any person owning a
- Caravan (all types)
- Motor home
- Camper van
- Camper Trailer
- Fifth Wheeler
Ordinary Membership - Please refer to 'Associate' membership. Applicants living inside a 200 klm boundary from Brisbane CBD roughly bordering a line between Cooloola, Gunalda, Kilkivan, Kingaroy, Dalby, Yandilla, Karara and Ballina NSW.
Country Membership - applicants living outside a 200 klm boundary from Brisbane CBD roughly bordering a line between Cooloola, Gunalda, Kilkivan, Kingaroy, Dalby, Yandilla, Karara and Ballina NSW.
Associate Membership - an applicant is a person who normally would qualify for Ordinary member status but is not eligible due to the maximum number of Ordinary Members of the Club as determined by the members being reached. Associate members
- May attend/participate in all club events
- Are placed on waiting list for Ordinary membership.
- Elevation to Ordinary membership reviewed when members resign, fail to renew membership or transfer to Social membership.
- Priority for elevation to Ordinary membership is based on core event attendance.
- Pay the club Membership Fee and ‘Rig Fee’ at all attending events.
- Joining Fee is payable when Ordinary member status is granted.
- Are not able to vote on club matters.
- Joining fee is $5.00 per person
- Annual fee is $10.00 per person
'Associate' members pay the 'Joining Fee' upon elevation to 'Ordinary' membership
Note: Fee increase 1 July 2019: Joining fee is $10.00 per person and Annual fee is $12.50 per person
The Club follows a user pays philosophy so when you attend a muster you are asked to pay a 'Rig Fee' of $5 for weekend musters. A 'Rig Fee' is $1 each day of the full itinerary for tagalongs and Long Paddock Drives. (e.g. a 65 day trip is a $65 rig fee). These Rig Fees are reviewed annually and voted on by the membership at the annual general meeting. Rig Fees are not imposed on events not involving rig towing.
Membership Officer: Alwyn Clark Email
Membership Information Package
To enable a fuller understanding on how the Club works, please read this publication
Please Note: iphones, tablets and Apple computers are not compatible with Windows technology and submitting the below registration form may be difficult. If this occurs please contact the Membership Officer Email