- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name
11 to 13 May 2018 (core days)
This is the location our independent club was discussed and conceived by members.
Enjoy local touring, games, a wine tasting presentation and 2 course roast meal put on by the Showground Society.
For those wishing to not cook, here is the local hotel menu Menu
It is a condition of entry that dogs must hold a current vaccination certificate
22 to 24 June 2018 (core days)
This weekend will see a General Meeting held as well as games, touring, an optional visit to the Hotel for dinner on Saturday night and communal meal on Sunday evening
27 to 29 July 18
Goomburra Valley Muster
Dogs welcome: $30 bond for 2 dogs or less. Vaccination Certificates required. To be kept on leash and not allowed near amenities. RRVC Dog Policy applies
13 to 16 September 18
Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Muster
19 to 21 October 18
Woodford Showground Muster
Railway Museum Run Day Flyer
23 to 25 November 18
Mudjimba Holiday Park - End of Year Muster
UPDATE: Mudjimba Caravan Park has requested a $30 depositbe paid by September 18 representing one night stay. Please pay into the club bank account by 30 August 18. Please use reference Surname / Mudjimba
This is our Christmas breakup muster and there will be Secret Santa, the annual Christmas light competition as well as a planned meal at the local tavern.
On the Friday evening, the Annual General Meeting will be held followed by the general meeting.
If you wish a specific site you need to register very early. You also need to send a message to the office asking for a specific site number. The 'Attendance Worksheet' will be populated from the top down so if a site is already taken, you will be allocated the next available site down the list
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER