- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name
13 to 16 September 18
Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers Muster
19 to 21 October 18
Kilcoy Showground Muster
(previously was to be at Woodford Showground)
Railway Museum Run Day Flyer
23 to 25 November 18
Mudjimba Holiday Park - End of Year Muster
UPDATE: Mudjimba Caravan Park has requested a $30 depositbe paid by September 18 representing one night stay. Please pay into the club bank account by 30 August 18. Please use reference Surname / Mudjimba
This is our Christmas breakup muster and there will be Secret Santa, the annual Christmas light competition as well as a planned meal at the local tavern.
On the Friday evening, the Annual General Meeting will be held followed by the general meeting.
From 1st July 2018 to join this Muster
Step 1: Contact Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park
3-35 Cottonwood Street, Mudjimba Qld 4564 Phone: 07-5448 7157
Advise Park that you are a member of Roustabout RV Club
Pay your deposit directly to the park and they will allocate you a site number.
Step 2: Fill in the jot sheet below as you normally do to indicate attendance at meal or not
Include allocated "Site No.__" in medical needs box in addition to any medical needs.
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER