- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name
123 to 25 November 18
Mudjimba Holiday Park - End of Year Muster
UPDATE: Mudjimba Caravan Park has requested a $30 depositbe paid by September 18 representing one night stay. Please pay into the club bank account by 30 August 18. Please use reference Surname / Mudjimba
This is our Christmas breakup muster and there will be Secret Santa, the annual Christmas light competition as well as a planned meal at the local tavern.
On the Friday evening, the Annual General Meeting will be held followed by the general
8 to 10 February 19 (core days)
Esk Caravan Park
You need to decide on this one quickly as the Esk Van park requires final numbers a month prior to the event.
This event will also have the first General Meeting / SWOT for the year on Saturday 9 February 18 at 10:00am
- Contact the park and make one night payment
- Submit the normal registration form to the club once your payment is made
- Park reservations cut off on 11 January 19
- Discounts will be applied if we get over 10 rigs attending
22-24 March 19
Canungra Showground Muster
This is a low key event with a normal sizzle and a 2 course meal at the local hotel. A bus is normally organised for attending the hotel and most people use the time to travel around the rainforest areas and socialising around the van.
The hotel meal cost will be advertised once known and the Club Treasurer will collect the rig, sizzle, site fees and cost of hotel meal on the Friday night whilst everyone enjoys the sizzle.
Be aware there are only 5 taps at the showground so fill your tanks prior to arrival. Bring long hoses to refill if needed. Also bring long electrical cords.
Nearest Dump point is 30 kms away at Beaudesert
- Rig Fee: $5 per person
- Sizzle: $5 per person
- Site fees: $12.50 per person per day (plus $5 per day for powered sites)
26 - 28 April 19
Mt Warning Campground Birthday Muster
Recommend early registration for this muster, it will be very popular
Why not make it a special muster. We have the campground allocated to us from Easter Tuesday 23 April 19 and during the week we enjoy Anzac Day, our birthday celebrations and activities on our core days.
Special events include
- Spit Roast dinner
- Special birthday games
- Movie night under the stars
- A Carlo sizzle
Attendance Registration requires a non-refundable fee of $20 per person paid into our bank account to cover the spit roast dinner cost. This payment needs to be paid no later than COB 17 April 19.
Attendance Cut-Off: COB, Wednesday 17 April 19
- There are 36 powered sites and numerous unpowered sites.
- If you wish an unpowered site please advise.
- Once powered sites are full, registrations will be allocated unpowered sites.
Dogs must remain in the dog section, east of the creek and bridge; a good distance from the rest of the muster. This is because the creek is the start of the national park.
You need to park in sites allocated by campground management when you pay site fees upon arrival at the campground.
The RRVC Office should be able to provide you a site number prior to arrival at the campground.
Muster Organisers will allocate powered sites from the back section (camp kitchen) forward on a ‘first come/first served’ basis to reduce parking difficulties previously experienced at this campground.
If you’ve requested/allocated an unpowered site you will be shown where to go on arrival.
Please support our parking attendants by providing a smile during this daunting task
- Rig fee: $5 per rig
- Sizzle: $7 per member (not $5 for this event)
- Site Fee: $25 per day per rig
- Spit: $20 per head
- Site Fees: Pay upon arrival at Campground Reception
- Spit Roast: Pay the non-refundable fee by 17 April 19 into club bank account
- Rig & Sizzle: Pay the Treasurer on the Friday night at the Sizzle
The office and first aid station will be operational during this muster
31 May to 2 June 19
Spring Gully Campground Muster
A free camping weekend.
There are only 4 powered sites and these need to be allocated to rigs with medical appliances. No water so you need to be self contained. The nearest dump point is at Beaudesert.
Dogs are allowed on a leash and messes must be cleaned up.
Generators are allowed for 1 hour per day and you need to bring a fire pit and wood if you wish to sit around a fire.
Normal sizzle on Friday and communal meal on Saturday night
- Rig Fee: $5
- Sizzle: $5 per person
- Site Fees: $12.50 per person per day (plus $5 per day for powered sites
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in unless specifically requested to do so. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER