- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name2
26 - 28 April 19
Mt Warning Campground Birthday Muster
Recommend early registration for this muster, it will be very popular
Why not make it a special muster. We have the campground allocated to us from Easter Tuesday 23 April 19 and during the week we enjoy Anzac Day, our birthday celebrations and activities on our core days.
Special events include
- Spit Roast dinner
- Special birthday games
- Movie night under the stars
- A Carlo sizzle
Attendance Registration requires a non-refundable fee of $20 per person paid into our bank account to cover the spit roast dinner cost. This payment needs to be paid no later than COB 17 April 19.
Attendance Cut-Off: COB, Wednesday 17 April 19
- There are 36 powered sites and numerous unpowered sites.
- If you wish an unpowered site please advise.
- Once powered sites are full, registrations will be allocated unpowered sites.
Dogs must remain in the dog section, east of the creek and bridge; a good distance from the rest of the muster. This is because the creek is the start of the national park.
You need to park in sites allocated by campground management when you pay site fees upon arrival at the campground.
The RRVC Office should be able to provide you a site number prior to arrival at the campground.
Muster Organisers will allocate powered sites from the back section (camp kitchen) forward on a ‘first come/first served’ basis to reduce parking difficulties previously experienced at this campground.
If you’ve requested/allocated an unpowered site you will be shown where to go on arrival.
Please support our parking attendants by providing a smile during this daunting task
- Rig fee: $5 per rig
- Sizzle: $7 per member (not $5 for this event)
- Site Fee: $25 per day per rig
- Spit: $20 per head
- Site Fees: Pay upon arrival at Campground Reception
- Spit Roast: Pay the non-refundable fee by 17 April 19 into club bank account
- Rig & Sizzle: Pay the Treasurer on the Friday night at the Sizzle
The office and first aid station will be operational during this muster
31 May to 2 June 19
Spring Gully Campground Muster
A freedom camping weekend.
(special email being sent out to attendees re camp oven and directions to get to the campground)
There are only 4 powered sites and these need to be allocated to rigs with medical appliances. No water so you need to be self contained. The nearest dump point is at Canungra (possible fee).
Dogs are allowed on a leash and messes must be cleaned up.
Generators are allowed for 1 hour per day
Club providing a ute full of wood
Normal sizzle on Friday and camp oven meal on Saturday night
- Rig Fee: $5
- Sizzle: $5 per person
- Site Fees: $12.50 per person per day (plus $5 per day for powered sites
12 to 14 July 2019
Maleny Showground located on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland close to Montville Markets
A General Meeting is being held on the Saturday at 10:00am.
More details as the Muster Group provide them.
23 to 25 August 2019
A quiet weekend with many members on the long paddock drive.
A Saturday night meal is subject to numbers attending the event.
11 - 13 October 2019 (core days)
- Rig Fee: $5
- Sizzle: $5 per person
- Site Fees: $10 per person per night
Friday night sizzle
Saturday night communal meal
Welcome back LPD members
22 to 24 November 19
Rainbow Beach End of Year Muster
Please do not contact Van Park until after 5 January 2019
Includes AGM & General Meeting
Same booking process as Mudjimba with members needed to contact the van park and pay the first nights site fee.
- Step 1: Check the map and see what site you want.
- Step 2: Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' to see if its still available
- Step 3: Ring Rainbow Beach Holiday Park on 5486 3200. Tell them you're a Roustabout; pay the first night and ask for your site number
- Step 4: Complete a Club registration form and submit with the site number on the registration form
- Rig Fee: $5
- Sizzle: $7.50 per person so organisers can do something 'special'
- Site Fee: $38 per night powered
Any other fees for meals etc will be advised as the year progresses
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in unless specifically requested to do so. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER