2021 South West Western Australia & 'The Outback Way'
Long Paddock Drive
10 July to 21 September 2021 (74 days)
Maximum of 20 Rigs
Two Drive Options
- Brisbane to WA via the South Australian Yorke and Eyre Peninsulas, the Nullarbor and return home via Australia's Outback Way
- Brisbane to WA and return home via the Nullarbor
Road Surfaces (Effective Feb 17)
- Option 1: Sealed to WA and Kalgoorlie. Kalgoorlie to Boulia (Qld) sealed and dirt and corrugations
- Option 2: Sealed road all the way
- The itinerary is basically completed and advertised as is the brochure.
- Organisers are willing to take Expressions of Interest on the understanding that
- the Drive has few events, tours and meals organised as there is so much for participants to do. Base locations will allow participants to decide themselves where and what they wish to do.
- Pricing is anticipated costs only and negotiated costs will not occur until 18 months from the trip
- Certain events/tour will have pricing negotiated and advertised. Participants will not be asked to pay for these in advance but at the organisations office. You are asked, however, to indicate on the registration your wish to attend, so negotiation can take place with some degree of accuracy. To gain the cost saving you will need to present your LPD name badge.
Brochure: WA & Outback Way - 22 Feb 17
To assist with organising your trip, the brochure has links to all areas
REGISTRATION - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST