2021 Western Australia Long Paddock Drive
26 June 21 to 23 October 2021
This trip is still being worked on but is up to date effective 4 April 19.
- The itinerary is basically completed and advertised as far as south west WA. There is no brochure for Perth north.
- Organisers are willing to take Expressions of Interest on the understanding that
- the Drive has few events, tours and meals organised as there is so much for participants to do.
- Base locations will allow participants to decide themselves where and what they wish to do.
- Pricing is anticipated costs only and negotiated costs will not occur until 18 months from the trip. Itinerary pricing is based on 2018 WA costs
- The payment program will consist of
- payment 1: one nights accommodation at van parks,campgrounds etc
- payment 2: any organised tours
- payment 3: any organised meals
Certain events/tour may have pricing negotiated and advertised. Participants will not be asked to pay for these in advance but at the organisations office. You are asked, however, to indicate on the registration your wish to attend, so negotiation can take place with some degree of accuracy. To gain the cost saving you will need to present your LPD name badge.
Brochure: WA & Outback Way - 10 Jun 18
To assist with organising your trip, the brochure has links to all areas
REGISTRATION - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST