During the year the Club holds Mystery Tagalongs; a trip where participants do not know where they are going until each morning. These trips comprise budget camping, caravan parks, showgrounds and are normally up to 14 days duration.
All are accompanied by a support crew.
Mystery Tagalongs are 'Optional'; there is no compulsion to attend. The decision to attend is left to members discretion.
You 'Pay as you go' on Mystery Tagalongs
UPDATE: 28 February 18
- Dates amended to 13 February to 1 March 2019 - has gone from 14 to 17 days
- There will be some payments called for
- changes to locations have occurred due to rural shows and football festivals
- Tour fees indicated below are if you decide to do everything
- The Club cannot take more than 30 rigs. If we have more people wanting to do the trip we will need to split the trip if we can get accommodation organised for new trip.
This Tagalong commences at the completion of the February muster. It is a perfect trip for those who can’t make the Long Paddock Drive or who crave adventure, dirt roads, fishing, relying on satellite navigation and searching the dark recesses of the mind.
Costs Approximate (2018)
- Rig Fee: $5
- Site fees: $400
- Tours: $300 per couple
- Fuel: $600* approx
*Fuel, diesel @ 20 litres per 100 kms
This trip takes 17 days and travels 2000 kms, averaging 220 kms each driving day so we get to main location promptly.
Recommend walking shoes, personal EPIRB, water bottles and warm clothing for evenings.
Itinerary - you have to be kidding
Registration for Mystery Tagalong