Membership is open to any person owning a
- Caravan (all types)
- Motor home
- Camper van
- Camper Trailer
- Fifth Wheeler
Membership of the Club is open to owners of caravans, motor homes, camper-vans, slideon rigs, fifth wheelers and camper trailers. The following membership categories are available;
- A person aged 18 years or older, who ordinarily resides inside a notional 200km boundary from the Brisbane CBD and owns or jointly owns a qualifying RV unit (Caravan, campervan, camper trailer, motorhome, 5th wheeler, slide-on or other RV) shall be eligible to be an ordinary member.
- The Ordinary Member pays the Joining Fee and Annual Membership fees.
- The number of ordinary members is determined by the members at the Annual General Meeting or General Meeting.
- An Ordinary Member who ceases to be the owner (or joint owner) of a qualifying RV unit shall continue to be an eligible ordinary member provided a replacement unit is acquired within twelve months of the disposal of the original unit.
- A person aged 18 years or older, who ordinarily resides outside a notional 200km boundary from the Brisbane CBD (a line bordering the following towns – Cooloola, Gunalda, Kilkivan, Kingaroy, Dalby, Yandilla, Karara and Ballina NSW)and owns or jointly owns a qualifying RV unit (Caravan, campervan, camper trailer, motorhome, 5th wheeler or other RV) shall be eligible to be a Country member.
- The Country Member pays the Joining fee and Annual Membership fees.
- A Country member is exempt from the minimum attendance requirements as detailed in Club By-Laws.
- An Associate Member is a person who normally would qualify for Ordinary member status but is not eligible due to the maximum number of Ordinary Members of the Club as determined by the membership being reached.
- An Associate Member pays the annual membership fees.
- Associate members
- May attend/participate in all club events
- Are placed on waiting list for Ordinary membership.
- Elevation to Ordinary membership reviewed when members resign, fail to renew membership or transfer to Social membership.
- Priority for elevation to Ordinary membership is based on core event (musters, tagalongs and long paddock drives) attendance.
- Pay the club Membership Fee and ‘Rig Fee’ at all attending events.
- Joining Fee is payable when Ordinary member status is granted.
- Are not able to vote on club matters.
- An Ordinary Member with two years’ continuous membership who ceases to be the owner (or joint owner) of a qualifying RV unit, and/or cannot meet member participation requirements, and who wishes to retain membership of the club shall be a Social member.
- The Social Member pays the annual membership fee.
- A social member does not exercise a vote.
- Joining fee is $10.00 per person
- Annual fee is $12.50 per person
'Associate' members pay the 'Joining Fee' upon elevation to 'Ordinary' membership
The Club follows a user pays philosophy so when you attend a muster you are asked to pay a 'Rig Fee' of $5 for weekend musters.
A 'Rig Fee' is $1 each day, to a maximum of $50, tagalongs and Long Paddock Drives. (e.g. a 40 day trip is $40; a 65 day trip is $50).
These Rig Fees are reviewed annually and voted on by the membership at the annual general meeting. Rig Fees are not imposed on events not involving rig towing.
Membership Officer: Alwyn Clark Email
Membership Information Package
To enable a fuller understanding on how the Club works, please read this publication
Please Note: iphones, tablets and Apple computers are not compatible with Windows technology and submitting the below registration form may be difficult. If this occurs please contact the Membership Officer Email