- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name
- Updated as location and information is confirmed.
- Activities (road trips, guest speaker, tutorial, first aid etc) on each muster will be confirmed closer to the dates
For further information contact the Muster Coordinator, Graham Duncan by phone or message
20-22 March 20
- UHF Radio Procedures
- How to navigate the website
24-26 April 20
Information Session: How to dust proof your van for outback travel
29 - 31 May 20
Casino - Beef Week
REGISTRATION CUT OFF: 1 MARCH 2020
Information Session: Gas safety - problem solving and question and answers
10 - 12 July 20
21 - 23 August 20
Information Session: Camp oven cooking with heat beads
17 to 23 September 2020
CCQ State Rally - Pittsworth
Updated information will be inserted as it is presented
27 Sept to 5 October 20
Millmerran Camp Oven Festival
Fees for this event allow a weeks accommodation but you decide actually how many nights you wish to attend. It is the same fee if you stay a week or 3 nights.
- Itinerary/brochure now available below.
- Registrations with non-refundable booking fees can start now.
- Organiser/Drover: Lance Ryan
A nine day tagalong to the Camp Oven Festival, staying overnight at Nobby on the trip to Millmerran and 7 days at the Millmerran Showground before quick trip back home. The time spent at Millmerran will allow local touring and participation in week long activities as well as participating in the festival.
27 - 29 November 20
Brooms Head (NSW) Tourist Park
- Location confirmed
- Flyer being prepared
- General Meeting & Annual General Meeting - Friday evening
Registering for this event will require you to contact the Tourist Park and pay the first nights accommodation. Please do not do this until advised by the Muster Coordinator
Information Session: How to regrease caravan wheel bearings
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in unless specifically requested to do so. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER