- Attendance at musters/events is purely optional
- View the trips and then complete the registration form on the bottom of the page.
- Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' on 'Members Page' to ensure your registration has been processed.
Please do not go direct to a caravan park/event organiser to book unless specifically stated to do so on the event information.
If you have registered to go and then find you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to advise the Office of non attendance. Failure to do so will require you pay site fees, meals and events booked in your name
22 to 24 November 19
Rainbow Beach End of Year Muster
Please do not contact Van Park until after 5 January 2019
Includes AGM & General Meeting
Same booking process as Mudjimba with members needed to contact the van park and pay the first nights site fee.
- Step 1: Check the map and see what site you want.
- Step 2: Check the 'Attendance Worksheet' to see if its still available
- Step 3: Ring Rainbow Beach Holiday Park on 5486 3200. Tell them you're a Roustabout; pay the first night and ask for your site number
- Step 4: Complete a Club registration form and submit with the site number on the registration form
- Rig Fee: $5
- Sizzle: $7.50 per person so organisers can do something 'special'
- Site Fee: $38 per night powered
Any other fees for meals etc will be advised as the year progresses
- Updated as location and information is confirmed.
- Activities (road trips, guest speaker, tutorial, first aid etc) on each muster will be confirmed closer to the dates
For further information contact the Muster Coordinator, Graham Duncan by phone or message
7 - 9 February 20
- Location confirmed
- WOT & General Meeting on the Saturday morning
20-22 March 20
24-26 April 20
29 - 31 May 20
Casino - Beef Week
10 - 12 July 20
21 - 23 August 20
27 Sept to 5 October 20
Millmerran Camp Oven Festival
Fees for this event allow a weeks accommodation but you decide actually how many nights you wish to attend. It is the same fee if you stay a week or 3 nights.
Full itinerary, updates and flyer are located at 'Tagalong'
27 - 29 November 20
Brooms Head (NSW) Tourist Park
- Location confirmed
- Flyer being prepared
- General Meeting & Annual General Meeting - Friday evening
Registering for this event will require you to contact the Tourist Park and pay the first nights accommodation. Please do not do this until advised by the Muster Coordinator
Registration for Musters
- The Club Office will make your reservations. You do not need to contact the Caravan Park/Organisation to book in unless specifically requested to do so. If you do need to, the Club Office will advise.
- Reservation fees, unless advised to the contrary by the Club Office, need to be paid at the Park/Event reception office upon arrival.
- Rig Fees, Friday Meal Fees will be collected at the designated caravan on the muster Saturday between 8.30 and 9am.
- If unable to attend the muster, your immediate advice to club office by email would be appreciated. Where a fee is charged for a cancelled caravan park / organisation booking, the fee will be the individual members personal responsibility.
PLEASE USE ONE FORM FOR EACH MUSTER