2021 Western Australia Long Paddock Drive
26 June 21 to 23 October 2021
Update 23 June 19
The Itinerary for this trip is now set but a few variations may occur due to unknown issues.
Additionally, a secondary itinerary is now presented for members who would like to journey to the Kimberley region prior to joining the main group at Southern Cross WA. This option is independent travel with no support crew until Southern Cross.
- Expressions of interest are now being taken.
- Fee payment will commence in 2020
- There is no brochure for Perth north.
- Organisers are willing to take Expressions of Interest on the understanding that
- the Drive has few events, tours and meals organised as there is so much for participants to do.
- Base locations will allow participants to decide themselves where and what they wish to do.
- Pricing is anticipated costs only and negotiated costs will not occur until 18 months from the trip. Itinerary pricing is based on 2018 WA costs
- The payment program will consist of
- payment 1: one nights accommodation at van parks,campgrounds etc
- payment 2: any organised tours
- payment 3: any organised meals
Certain events/tour may have pricing negotiated and advertised. Participants will not be asked to pay for these in advance but at the organisations office. You are asked, however, to indicate on the registration your wish to attend, so negotiation can take place with some degree of accuracy. To gain the cost saving you will need to present your LPD name badge.
Brochure: WA & Outback Way - 10 Jun 18 To assist with organising your trip, the brochure has links to all areas
REGISTRATION - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST